"Addio" disse la volpe. "Ecco il mio segreto. E' molto semplice: non si vede bene che col cuore. L'essenziale è invisibile agli occhi (...). Gli uomini hanno dimenticato questa verità. Ma tu non la devi dimenticare (...)." Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, tratto da "Il piccolo principe"

giovedì 26 luglio 2007

My own gumboots...





Hi everybody, these are my new boots. I bought them yesterday....yes, for the flooding (see photo on the right). I gave up at my fashion side and I chose this posh pattern! Do you like them? They are so cool, aren't they? This post is especially for Milly and I think that she'll value my boots very much! Bye bye for now....

4 commenti:

Leo ha detto...

So cool....as you are!

Ludovic@ ha detto...

Thank you, my friend!!!

GabriLand ha detto...

ludo
I like the boots, they remind me the fashion in Beatles time....
You can be my Lucy in the sky *_*

The cOOl eye(hu)nter ha detto...

Brava Amò, very very english e so cool.
E se te lo dico pure io...
;-)